Happy Friday! As you know, I'm writing a daily newsletter on LinkedIn for the next couple of months.
This week, I wrote about
- Why Elon Musk can still cause trouble for Twitter, even if he loses in court;
- The relationship between remote work and inflation;
- How corporate structures will change to accommodate more flexibility and uncertainty;
- Why office space is now competing against talent;
- Why a recession will not bring people back to the office.
I also spoke to Bloomberg about the gap between noble values and base instincts in the crypto market.
Have a wonderful weekend. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the above. If you enjoy my newsletter(s), please share them with a friend.
Dror Poleg Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.