The Future of Cities & Human Capital — on the Prof G Pod
Happy Friday! Earlier this week, I spoke to Professor Scott Galloway about the future of cities, income inequality, TikTok, the Digital Dollar, and how anyone can scale their career.
The podcast episode is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google, or wherever you get your podcasts. The interview with me begins around 17 minutes in.
Some of the articles that came up in our conversation:
- Why Big Cities Will Become Bigger Even When People Can Work Anywhere
- Why Cities Will Struggle to Adapt to a Post-Office World
- The Link Between Inequality and Opportunity (also see, No Floor, No Ceiling)
- Remote Work and the Scalable Imagination
- TikTok and China's War on Memes
In other news, I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks, so the newsletter will rest with me.
Have a great weekend and a Happy, Sweet, and Healthy New Year (if you're celebrating).